Leadership and Management
Leadership development is at the core of the The Boleyn Trust Teaching School Alliance offer. Within the Alliance there are many outstanding schools, including:
- Tollgate Primary School, a National Support School
- Cleves Primary School
- Shaftesbury Primary School
- Selwyn Primary School
- Davies Lane Primary School
- Upton Cross Primary School
- Curwen Primary School.
We have 3 National Leaders of Education (NLEs), 1 Local Leader of Education (LLE) and over 40 Specialist Leaders of Education (SLEs). We can offer a range of support for leadership development through:
National Professional Qualifications in conjunction with the UCL Institute of Education
- The National Professional Qualification for Middle Leadership (NPQML) is a modular leadership programme for middle leaders in schools. It is level 1 of The Leadership Curriculum.
- It is for school leaders who are leading a team; middle leaders looking to develop their leadership skills; individuals new to middle leadership role or a new responsibility; or those seeking promotion to a middle leadership role.
- The National Professional Qualification for Senior Leadership (NPQSL) is a modular leadership programme for senior leaders in schools. It is level 2 of The Leadership Curriculum.
- It is for school leaders who are leading beyond a team; school leaders with senior leadership responsibilities and accountabilities; or managers and leaders currently working outside of education, looking to move into a school or education senior leadership role.
Alliance New Leaders' Network
- A practical, impact-driven fast-track for subject/phase leaders new to post.
Bespoke Middle Leadership Development - to meet the needs of your school:
- Developing and embedding procedures, policies, systems and structures.
- Embedding monitoring and accountability processes.
- Ensuring leaders can improve teaching and learning.
- Support with strategies and coaching to close achievement and attainment gaps.