School to School Support
National Leaders of Education (NLE)
Specialist Leaders of Education (SLE)
The Boleyn Trust Teaching School Alliance is dedicated to improving standards through school-to-school partnerships and support with the aim of improving opportunities for ALL children and young people; raising their achievement and aspirations by being able to access outstanding education.
The purpose of the support is to diminish the differences in attainment and progress between schools in our area, beyond and nationwide; develop partnership working with and between schools to raise aspiration, ambition, expectation and standards in all schools.
We can broker and oversee the deployment of National Leaders of Education (NLEs) and Specialist Leaders of Education (SLEs) (See list to the left) in order to support all schools no matter where they are on their journey of improvement.
Recent School to School Support projects:
- Boleyn Trust CEO, Dr. Tom Canning OBE working with Silver Birch Academy Trust as Interim CEO Sept to Dec 2018
- Whole school support to raise attainment at Monega Primary School in Newham.
- Supporting with attainment in Mathematics alongside the Unity Trust in Suffolk - Academic Year 2018-2019
- Bespoke school support for a school requiring improvement in Southwark.
- Raising attainment and aspiration at New City Primary School in Newham.
- Arranging bespoke CPD and INSET in Alliance schools on a range of subjects.
To request support in your school please email: firstname.lastname@example.org