School to School Support
National Leaders of Education (NLE)
Local Leaders of Education (LLE)
Specialist Leaders of Education (SLE)
Download the Latest NE London SLEs Network Newsletter:
The Boleyn Trust Teaching School Alliance is dedicated to improving standards through school-to-school partnerships and support with the aim of improving opportunities for ALL children and young people; raising their achievement and aspirations by being able to access outstanding education.
The purpose of the support is to diminish the differences in attainment and progress between schools in our area, beyond and nationwide; develop partnership working with and between schools to raise aspiration, ambition, expectation and standards in all schools.
We can broker and oversee the deployment of National Leaders of Education (NLEs), Local Leaders of Education (LLEs) and Specialist Leaders of Education (SLEs) (See list to the left) in order to support all schools no matter where they are on their journey of improvement.
Examples of recent School to School Support projects:
- MAT CEO working with another MAT in difficulty as Interim CEO, with LLEs and SLEs working on raising standards and attainment in each of the MAT schools.
- DHTs seconded to local schools.
- LLE deployed as Interim Head Teacher at an RI school.
- Whole school support to raise attainment at an inadequate school.
- Supporting with attainment in Mathematics at a MAT in Suffolk.
- Bespoke school support for an RI school in Southwark.
- Supporting a group of schools in Barking and Dagenham with attainment in Mathematics.
To request support in your school please email: email@example.com