Rosetta Primary School
Phone:020 7476 5308
Key areas of expertise:
I am an enthusiastic Year 6 teacher with a passion for learning; my teaching experience started at Rosetta Primary in Newham. I have taught across all three phases with majority of my experience being in Year 6 in which I have a track record of outstanding teaching; not only have I played a pivotal role in achieving fantastic SATs results which were well above the national average, but also a very high percentage of Level 5s in writing with major success in closing the gap between boys and girls in reading, writing and maths. I have had the pleasure of working with lots of teachers who are less experienced than me and I have lead year groups in Year 1, 3 and 6. I feel that working alongside, and supporting my peers is one of my strengths – I believe in leading by example and setting high expectations of myself and others around me. I have also lead subjects which have had a whole school impact on learning and behavior, they are: SEAL (3 years), IPC (2 Years) and I am currently the subject leader for writing.
- Motivating and inspiring teaching through leading by example, constructive communication and having a diplomatic approach.
- Managing challenging behavior.
- Highly skilled marker and am able to use diagnostic marking to instantly assess children and know the next steps needed to further their own personal learning.
- Being a positive role model for others by having high professional standards.
- I am a team player - I practice being approachable and supportive to all of my colleagues.
- I am confident in using data analysis to inform provision and targeting children in order to impact and improve learning.
- I have secure knowledge of whole school progression, due to my experience across all primary phases and year groups.
- Diagnosing key areas for development in any given situation.